Accounts Assistant – Central London – 25-30K + bonus
Following a successful year of growth a hypergrowth, VC-Backed Tech Start-Up are looking for an ambitious Accounts Assistant to assist in the scale of the best in class finance function. The role will work directly with the Financial Controller offering a strong development track, ideal for a part-qualified graduate looking for a career in Finance.
Some Key Finance Accounts Assistant Responsibilities:
Assisting with raising customer invoices and handling queries from internal colleagues
in other functions as well as customers
● Issuing customer invoice statements periodically as well as assistance with other
credit control activity
● Work closely with the Operations function to issue customs and duty invoices as well
as making urgent payments to clear good of customs
● General administration of the accounts team inbox ensuring all matters are well
handled on a timely basis
● Perform reconciliations of accounts to improve internal controls and error spotting.
● Support with accounts payable as and when required
● Assist with other administration duties within the accounting department.
- Relevant graduate degree
- AAT Qualified or Part-Qualified
- Detail-orientated and able to work autonomously
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Interest in Technology
Salary & Package
- Competitive salary & pension scheme
- Flexible working
If the opportunity gain experience as an Accounts Assistant in a growing organisation rapidly expanding in the start-up environment is appealing, please get in touch.