Part Time Finance Director
Our client, a niche SME manufacturing business, requires a part-time FD (3 days per week) to manage all aspects of business and financial planning and control, and to support the growth of the business.
This role reports directly to the Managing Director, having responsibility for:
- Formulation of strategic plans, budgeting and forecasting, and setting of annual commercial targets
- Regulatory and management reporting covering all aspects of finance (tax, compliance, risks and control)
- Day to day management of a small finance team
- Identify funding requirements
- Establish and oversee cashflow process ensuring it is consistent with company requirements
To apply you will need to be a qualified accountant, and would suit an experienced part-time FD / Head of Finance with a proven track record in an SME manufacturing environment. The successful candidate will also be experienced managing the cashflow and raising capital elements of businesses. This role is part-time for 3 days per week.