Project Accountant or Management Accountant: Salary £40-50k + >30% bonus + wider corporate benefits required for a leading Infrastructure Investment Company. The individual will be responsible for supporting a Senior Finance Manager as their Number 2 managing a project accounting portfolio in the following sectors: education, healthcare, social housing, government accommodation, energy and renewables.
This role would suit an Accountant at Management Accountant or Project Accountant level looking to step up and progress with a progressive growing company. Sector experience of Infrastructure, PFI/PPP or a construction related business is of interest or you may come from an accountancy practice who is a part-qualified accountant looking for career progression with a company with an excellent culture and work life balance. Sector experience desired but not necessary as full training and development is on offer.
Career progression is on offer as well as the ability to work closely with the senior management team in areas of commercial finance and strategy.
Main elements of the role include:
- Operational SPV PFI Accounting
- Commercial Finance
- Working closely with SPV GM's and senior leadership team in commercial and operational matters
- Review of the management accounting systems, processes and controls
- Regular monitoring of the underlying working papers and ledgers
- Review of management accounts reports
- Identifying and recommending areas for improvement in reporting
- Review of the statutory accounts, accounting policies and treatments therein
- Providing technical guidance on key areas including refinancing, changes to accounting standards, implementing accounting treatments and policies on new project
- Liaising with the audit and tax partners and feedback of areas identified for improvement
- Attendance at project board meetings to provide input on key issues and technical matters
- Tracking and complying with project deliverables as dictated by loan facility agreements
- Review of financial and operating models and preparation of budgets and cash flow forecasts
- Liaising with Funders on key issues and establishing strong working relationships
For more information including a full description and details of the company please apply in confidence. Unlike some other recruiters Infrasearch are an ethical recruiter and your CV will only be shared with a third party with your prior permission.
We can only respond to successful candidates so please only apply if you are a qualified or part qualified accountant and have the necessary experience in operational / technical accounting.
Thank you for your interest and look forward to hearing from you soon.