Finance Business Partner
Finance Business Partner job for qualified accountant in Warrington for multi-site business.
Hays have been appointed by this rapidly growing and established company to recruit a Finance Business Partner. The business is £500m + in the UK and the North West is a significant region in terms of turnover. Each region has it's own finance team and then the results are consolidated in the UK head office.
As Finance Business Partner you will work with the regional accounts team who produce accounts to Trial Balance. You will then take a lead on reporting and controlling of actual and budgeted financial performance at both a detailed and summary level. Requirements will include: good SAP and Excel knowledge, a detailed working method and a forward-looking focus to identify trends and challenge the business. Analyse, monitor and track business performances and provide support to achieve the company's targets and enhance the company's performance short and long-term.
Main duties will include -
- Responsible for Month-end closing process
- Adhere to month-end reporting deadlines
- Utilising newly introduced SAP system for finance process and analysis
- Monitor business performance and identify risks and opportunities against budget
- Prepare analysis and commentary to enhance business performance
- Support all business streams in forecast and budget process
- Pro-actively identify opportunities to grow and improve business performances for Revenue, EBIT and Cash
- Provide rolling forecast and future outlook on trends
- Assist management in monitoring and steering the business with information and analytics
Qualifications and Experience:
- Qualified accounting professional (CIMA, ACCA, ACA)
- Proven experience in an analytical and Management Accounting role
- Excellent communication skills and able to work with people at all levels
- Strong SAP and Excel skills
- Excellent analytical ability with a good attention to detail
If successful you will join a growing business who truly value their customers and employees. There is huge scope within the role to truly make an impact and support the business commercially. Pro-active and driven individuals will be able to take a lead on new projects to identify trends in customer performance and help the commercial team to target key customers. Future progression is available for those that want it and this could be into a line management role of the general accounts team or into a more senior Commercial/Operational role.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.