An innovative Croydon business urgently requires a dynamic Management Accountant to join the finance team for a full-time contract of around 5 months with the possibility of an extension.
Responsibilities of your new role
Your key responsibilities as the interim Management Accountant will include:
- Taking responsibility for delivering robust management reporting
- Producing the month-end management accounts
- Ensuring month-end reconciliations are performed for the prepayment and accrual tour operating accounts
- Managing the budgeting and forecasting processes
To fill this Management Accountant vacancy, the business seeks a qualified or QBE Accountant who demonstrate:
- Experience working with high volumes of data to tight deadlines
- Good understanding of control accounts and reconciliations
- Strong understanding of Finance systems and how data links across the different ledgers
- Excellent Excel skills
- Willingness and ability to get involved with day-to-day tasks around management accounts and reporting
To be considered for this role you must be available to start work within a week’s notice.
The successful Management Accountant will be offered up to £300 per day, dependent on experience.
Please apply now to be considered immediately for this interim Management Accountant role in Croydon.