Management Accountant | FTC until August 2020
Watford | Up to £45,000 per annum
A public sector organisation in Watford is looking for a Management Accountant to join them on a full-time fixed term contract starting in September 2019 for 12 months. The Management Accountant will play a key role in the organisation, contributing to the strategic objectives of the business, particularly their Strong Financial Position target.
What will you be doing?
The key responsibilities of your diverse new role as Management Accountant will include:
- Preparing management accounts and statutory accounts, including cost centre analysis and detailed reporting on revenue streams
- Managing the payroll function for the business, ensuring a timely and accurate process
- Overseeing the service charge process
- Leading the revenue and capital budget creation
What are they looking for?
To be considered for this Management Accounting role you will need to demonstrate:
- Full CIMA / ACCA qualification or qualified by experience
- Experience working in a similar role
- Previous line management responsibility
- The confidence to take on the technical aspects of this role while providing management to three members of staff
What can they offer you?
The business recognises that people are their most valuable assets and will offer their new Management Accountant a range of benefits including:
- 28 days annual leave
- Closure days at Christmas and bank holidays
- Employer pension contribution of up to 11%
- Development opportunities
- Employee rewards such as shopping vouchers, duvet days and free massages
How to apply
If this Management Accountant role sounds like your next career move, click ‘apply now’, telling us why you have what it takes to succeed and attaching a copy of your current CV.