A market leading Facilities Management & Support Services company with an exceptional reputation for quality and growth is looking for a Finance Manager to join them in London. Offered full-time on a permanent basis, this Finance Manager role has been newly created due to recent growth and a slight reorganisation to facilitate future expansion.
Responsibilities of your new role
Your key duties as the new Finance Manager will include:
- Providing financial & commercial support on long term contracts and projects
- Responsibility for management accounting & reporting, budgeting, forecasting and planning
- Ensuring contracts and projects are run to agreed service levels and to profit targets
- Ensuring all necessary financial & commercial controls, processes and procedures are in place
- Responsibility for assessing and negotiating new revenue streams
To be considered for this Finance Manager vacancy your application must demonstrate:
- Full professional accounting qualification
- A track record of achievement in increasingly senior financial roles
- Experience operating within a high pressure, results orientated role
- Fantastic communication skills
- Facilities Management, Construction, Outsourcing or wider Business Services sector experience would be advantageous
The successful Finance Manager will be offered £60,000 - £70,000 per annum, dependent on experience, plus competitive benefits.
Please apply today to be considered immediately for this excellent Finance Manager opportunity in London.