SF Recruitment are recruiting for a Management Accountant position for a manufacturing business based in Burton Upon Trent. They are leaders in their field and are always striving to grow and increase market share. This is an exciting role for candidates who are looking to take a step into a business that are keen to develop their people and provide solid career opportunities.
As Management Accountant you will be working closely with the Finance Director. Key responsibilities are, but aren't limited to:
- Assisting the Finance Director in preparing the final accounts
- Prepare management accounts
- Reviewing the Trial balance and reconciling Balance Sheet items
- Preparing prepayments and accruals schedule and posting journals
- Recharging/ invoicing Intercompany costs
- Ownership of fixed asset register
- Prepare and review company VAT Returns
- Group reporting
My client is looking for a newly qualified ACCA/CIMA or equivalent or at the very least a finalist. This role would suit candidates who are tenacious, energetic and who are happy to challenge decisions and processes to improve and streamline operations. Communication must be a strength and you must be confident liaising with senior stakeholders within a business. Knowlege of SAP or another ERP is highly advantageous.
If this sounds like the ideal position for you then please get in touch for immediate consideration.