Management / Commercial Accountant
Commercial Management Accountant
Your new company
High profile, successful and well regarded global manufacturing business able to offer their staff market leading benefits, flexible working and onsite facilities.
Your new role
Working as part of large finance team your role here will be to specialise in commercial finance activities for a division of a significant sized business. This is an analytical role that will give you exposure to the wider business, Duties to include :
- Work as a financial point of contact for the business' functional teams and provide support and advice to functional teams as needed.
- Exert financial control of the functions, through appropriate use of K
- Achieve timely delivery of reporting and analysis to the shareholders. Provide clear explanation and variance analysis of tasks as necessary.
- Achieve month end deadlines.
- Ensure ERP maintenance is supported
- Support and implement the introduction of new processes and procedures as required
- Ensure the monthly production of reporting on spend and authorisations.
- Provide accurate financial information for monitoring Functional performance as requested.
- Ensure awareness of the wider objectives of the Finance department and make sure all tasks are focused on timely support of the team.
- Critically evaluate and provide key data against KPIs and regular reports in line with business needs.
What you'll need to succeed
Ideally you will be qualified with CIMA, ACCA or ACA and have a background in manufacturing
Part Qualified candidates also considered
Experience of SAP or similar ERP systems also helpful
What you'll get in return
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.