Finance Director, FP&A
My client, one of the largest Affordable Housing organisations in the UK is looking to recruit an experienced Director of Financial Planning and Analysis to provide guidance to the Group on all aspects of financial performance, reporting & forecasting, financial business analysis, value for money and benchmarking. Candidate must have Affordable Housing experience and have experience of working with large numbers and high turnover.
You’ll need to be able to manage the annual budgeting process with gravitas, confidence and credibility and provide both support and challenge to the business leaders to ensure a long term, sustainable business.
You will be joining one of the best Affordable Housing Organisations in the UK. This is a superb opportunity to lead and develop a team of around 30 management account specialists working to a business partnering model within an ambitious and rapidly evolving organisation.
The successful candidate will, in all likelihood command a salary of up to £125,000 plus there will be a car allowance of £8,000.
Experience and pre-qualification criteria
- A CCAB or equivalent qualified accountant with a strong track record in financial planning and performance.
- Must have background in Affordable Housing
- Must have managed large finance teams
- Deep understanding of the technical and policy issues and implications associated with finance business partnering in a complex business.
- Significant experience of creating robust frameworks for the production of accurate and meaningful budgets and forecasts, and operational performance information.
- Has the credibility and track record to gain the trust and respect of senior executive and non-executive colleagues, and an ability to influence decision making in the business.
- A proven ability to build and manage teams, providing high levels of customer service.
Contact Mike Sefton, Consultant at psd Group