We have been exclusively engaged to recruit a Finance Director for a private equity backed UK prestigious media brand. The business has undergone a transformation from a traditional printed media platform to a digital information/data subscription business and is now on a rapid revenue and profit growth curve.
The Finance Director will lead a small finance function so will need to be hands-on and detail orientated. It will be equally important to operate at a board level and be able to manage relationships with stakeholders and the management team.
Main responsibilities will be:
- Working closely with the board and stakeholders.
- Oversee the production of monthly and annual reports and report these to the board.
- Oversee all aspects of the finance function.
- Aid in commercial aspects including pricing, commission and contract negotiations.
An exceptional candidate will exhibit the following attributes:
- Professionally qualified accountant (preferably ACA qualified)
- Hands on experience with multiple stakeholders
- Strong commercial intelligence and an effective communicator.
- Experience in a data/subscription business.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a proven management team and be part of the wealth creation plan through equity participation. If this is of interest, please send your CV and a note outlining your relevance at first instance.