A leading manufacturing company based in a commute-friendly part of Sutton, Surrey have a fresh opening for a Management Accountant to join their prestigious business. The ideal candidate will be ACCA/CIMA part-qualified with advanced Excel skills able to slot into a well-oiled team that thrives on its team morale and sociable working environment. A real hands on varied accounts position suitable for an active studier keen to express and develop their practical management accounting skills within a stable and supportive company. Extensive benefits are on offer.
As Management Accountant your duties will include:
- Monthly management accounts and statutory accounts assistance
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Implementation and monitoring of control strategies
- VAT reporting
- Adhoc projects and tasks as and when required
Desirables for the role: include
- Part Qualified (CIMA or ACCA) or recently registered to study
- Previous experience in retail, manufacturing or similar
- Advanced Excel Skills and ERP systems knowledge
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted in relation to this vacancy. We do however value your details and will retain them on file to enable our consultants to contact you should a suitable opportunity arise.