ERP Implementation Project Manager
Having recently gained private equity investment, my exclusive client is undergoing a period of significant change. As part of facilitating their growth strategy, it has been identified there is a need to appoint a Project Manager to manage the implementation a new ERP system on an 18-month fixed term contract. This will be a part time role working between 3-4 days per week.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Manage the relationship with the system implementation partners
- Understand and control the ERP implementation project lifecycle and the key activities conducted in each phase
- Gain a solid understanding of core business processes from a systems point of view to drive best practice solutions
- Manage the project resource including the internal team of functional experts
- Manage the project costs to ensure project is delivered on time and to plan
The ideal candidate will be a CIMA / ACCA / ACA qualified Accountant; it is essential that this person has the experience of implementing an ERP system in a manufacturing business with an understanding of R&D, quality control and manufacturing processes.
Excellent communication skills and a strong teamwork ethic are essential, as well as having the ability to be flexible and adaptable to adhere to priorities and deadlines.