Finance Manager / Senior Finance Manager
Finance Manager to Senior Finance Manager Salary £50-70k + >30% bonus + wider corporate benefits required for an established and reputable PFI / PPP business. The individual will be responsible for managing a portfolio of SPV Assets in the following sectors: education, healthcare, social housing, government accommodation, street lighting, waste water treatment and student accommodation.
This role would suit a Project Accountant looking to step up to Finance Manager level or existing Finance Manager looking to step up to Assistant Financial Controller level and progress with a growing company.
Main elements of the Finance Manager role include:
- Operational SPV PFI Accounting
- Commercial Finance
- Working closely with SPV GM's and the leadership team
- Review of the management accounting systems, processes and controls
- Regular monitoring of the underlying working papers and ledgers
- Review of management accounts reports
- Identifying and recommending areas for improvement in reporting
- Providing coaching and on the job training to junior members of staff
- Review of the statutory accounts, accounting policies and treatments therein
- Providing technical guidance on key areas including refinancing, changes to accounting standards, implementing accounting treatments and policies on new project
- Liaising with the audit and tax partners and feedback of areas identified for improvement
- Attendance at project board meetings to provide input on key issues and technical matters
- Tracking and complying with project deliverables as dictated by loan facility agreements
- Review of financial and operating models and preparation of budgets and cash flow forecasts
- Liaising with Funders on key issues and establishing strong working relationships
- Acting as company secretary for projects within the portfolio
- Monitoring and advising on adherence to statutory and project specific requirements
- Reviewing minutes taken at project board meetings
- Overall responsibility for the maintenance of each companies statutory books
- Advice on variations, disputes, lifecycle and other issues as they may arise
- Discussing issues with the Senior Finance Team and taking responsibility for feeding back changes and new processes to the wider team.
For more information of the Finance manager role including a full description and details of the company please apply in confidence. Unlike some other recruiters Infrasearch are an ethical recruiter and your CV will only be shared with a third party with your prior permission.
We can only respond to successful candidates so please only apply to the Finance Manager role if you are a qualified accountant and have the necessary PFI SPV or FM experience in operational accounting.
Thank you for your interest and look forward to hearing from you soon.