£25,000 - £33,000
Rapid growth manufacturing / distribution group with a market leading position and a superb track record of growth in recent years have an opportunity for a part qualified (CIMA or ACAC studying) Management Accountant / Finance Analyst.
You will enjoy working in a high tempo environment with involvement in ongoing projects as well as ‘business as usual’ weekly and monthly analysis and reporting.
This is a great opportunity to work in a growth business where you will have room to progress and valuable mentoring / support.
You will enjoy being involved in the production of full and detailed management accounts packs to provide insight into spend, profit and margin and overall business area performance.
You will have chance to gain an extremely broad and valuable range of practical accounting skills alongside completion of your qualification.
You will have business facing opportunity and work with non finance budget holders to provide information and variances, budgets, forecasts, trends and KPIs.
You will be:
· A confident and conscientious individual studying toward professional qualification (ACCA or CIMA).
· Able to demonstrate good core accounting knowledge (debit and credits!) and have previous experience of accruals and prepayments, balance sheet reconciliations, monthly reporting and month end close.
· Someone with a natural eye for detail and ability to spot trends or anomalies.
· A team player, you will work in the central finance team (within the small management accounts function) and be someone who enjoys interacting with colleagues both within finance and operational areas of the business.
· Proactive, keen to learn and open to development.