This business are an established, well known, and long running FMCG company based in Leeds, with over 50 years experience in their field. The company have gone through some significant growth and change over the last two years, which has lead to a restructure of their finance function. As a result of this, they are now looking to recruit a part or fully Management Accountant, to join their team and work directly under the Financial Director.
The role will form an integral part of the finance team based in Leeds, and reporting to the FD, will be responsible for the following key duties:
- Assist the finance team in presenting accurate, timely and reliable information to management that offers key insights into the performance of the business.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts for several production sites.
- Weekly and monthly reporting
- Budgets and forecasting
- Liaising with auditors and assisting the finance team in other areas as required.
The successful candidate will:
- Have previous manufacturing experience in a similar role - ideally FMCG - Essential
- Be ACCA/CIMA Part or Fully Qualified - Essential
- Have excellent Excel skills and experience of dealing with large volumes of data- Essential
- Experience of multi-site operations- Desirable
- Have previously worked on Navision - Desirable
- ACCA/CIMA study package (if required)
- On site parking
- Good transport links
- Fantastic career progression opportunity
- Reporting directly to the Finance Director
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at for more information on Jobs or Recruitment.