Interim FP&A Manager
Our services client require an Interim FP&A Manager for 6 months initially, based in London. You will report into the FP&A Director and be responsible for driving financial insight and commercial awareness. Your role will be divided between performing cyclical FP&A duties and ad-hoc analysis/ commercial support.
- Manage (and improve where necessary) cyclical duties such as month-end, insightful reporting and forecasting/planning
- Liaise with the wider Group to gather and report relevant and insightful data
- Provide analysis and commentary on business performance such as cash tracking, short vs long term planning, scenario analysis and board report commentary etc.
- Support ad-hoc projects regarding wider Divisional and Group initiatives e.g. project costs, fixed assets, bonus schemes etc.
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA etc.)
- Experience within a multi-site, margin-orientated services or construction/utilities organisation is preferable
- Demonstrable experience performing FP&A duties with a large-scale organisation/division
- Strong stakeholder management skills to understand business needs, and liaise/react with relevant insightful information