Senior Finance Analyst
A leading global FinTech business based in London is currently recruiting for a Senior Finance Analyst.
About the Role
The Senior Finance Analyst will provide support by delivering business critical management information, monthly board packs and provide finance analysis to show insights into the business performance.
- Prepare accurate, insightful and timely monthly performance reporting of financial and non-financial data to be published to the Board and Executive Management team
- Contribute to the delivery of a performance reporting framework to enable a faster close
- Drive monthly reporting accuracy and high-quality commentaries to support Management Reporting
- Work closely with the Finance Business Partner team to support on the budgeting process
- Prepare ad hoc performance reporting requests with focus on delivering insights and value add
- Establish effective professional working relationships across the business
The Ideal Candidate
The successful Finance Analyst will have the following attributes:
- Qualified Accountant with a minimum of 1 years’ PQE
- A highly technical and analytical approach
- Commercial acumen
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience working in an analytical capacity
- Salary of £55,000 - £65,000 per annum
- Benefits and bonus on offer
- Full time, permanent contract
If you are interested in this Senior Finance Analyst role based in London, please get in contact with an up to date CV as soon as possible to apply.