A listed property business is seeking a Qualified ACA Accountant to join their Central London based office. They are seeking a motivated FP&A Analyst who will be tasked with a variety of tasks and projects.
- Identifying ways to develop standardized processes for financial and performance reporting
- Ensure the integrity of the corporate forecasting model and reforecasting process
- Contributing improvements on current budgeting and forecasting process
- Preparation of the annual budget and finance papers for the Board
- Ad hoc projects
- Qualified ACA Accountant or equivalent
- Strong technical and Excel skills
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentational skills
- Must be detail conscious and methodical in approach
- Able to make thorough decisions when needed, and take accountability for outcomes
An excellent business supports their staff in all aspects of their work, please submit your CV if you are interested in this role and want to hear more about this opportunity.