Interim Commercial FP&A Analyst
A rapidly growing, PE backed consulting organisation, based in London, is looking for a Commercial Finance Analyst to support the business during this high growth period, £350-£400 per day.
This is a stand alone role, taking full ownership of the financial planning and analysis process and providing commercial insight to the organisation.
The successful candidate will partner with and challenge senior stakeholders where required as well as dealing with any ad hoc project needs including due diligence work.
The key candidate requirements:
- Qualified Accountant
- Significant FP&A experience
- Strong commercial acumen
- Ability to engage with senior stakeholders
- Strong financial modelling experience
- M&A/Due diligence experience would be highly advantageous
- SME experience would be beneficial
- Hands-on, self-starter attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and constantly changing work environment