Finance Analyst - ACA/ACCA Qualified
Ignata Finance have an exciting opportunity for a qualified Finance Analyst to join a global industry leading business based in Burgess Hill, West Sussex. You will have responsibility for the analysis and explanation of the monthly financial results; assessing the accounting implications of transactions under IFRS; and supporting the production and audit of the IFRS statutory financial statements.
- Regular review of accounting entries, month end reports and reconciliations to ensure integrity of the financial records.
- Preparation of month end reporting, based on legal entity P&L and Balance Sheet.
- Provide financial guidance on legal entity related queries raised by customers, business partners and regional finance teams.
- Provide variance commentaries for bi-monthly financial updates to the Board and Operating Committees.
- Monitor account reconciliation status for Balance Sheet accounts and prepare updates for the Board and Operating Committees.
- Ensure adequate controls, documentation and audit trails are in place, internal accounting and close process policies and procedures.
Due to the nature of the role you will ideally match the following:
- ACA or ACCA qualified from a top practice (ACCA and CIMA industry candidates will be considered if they have the relevant IFRS experience)
- Must have IFRS experience
- Exposure to UK GAAP/US GAAP
- Experience of financial/group reporting