Commercial Accountant Newcastle under Lyme £35,000
Your new company
My client based in Newcastle under Lyme is looking for a Commercial Accountant to join their finance team.
You will manage the group's management accounting function, delivering timely and accurate management information supporting the decision making process across all businesses.
Your new role
As a Commercial Accountant you will ensure that each business unit's management accounts information and board packs are compliant with the relevant accounting and taxation standards and in accordance with the group accounting requirements.
You key responsibilities will include
- Providing excellent leadership and management of the Management Accounting function, measured by the effectiveness, engagement and delivery of the teams KPI's.
- Managing relationships across both entities and within the team to ensure alignment in key business strategies and all agreed targets/actions.
- Managing each entities working capital to agreed targets with appropriate reporting to directors and Group.
- Managing entity reporting of monthly actuals, quarterly forecasts and annual budgets.
- Managing transfer pricing documentation and process across the group.
- Collaborate, design, implement and review the reporting systems across each entity, policies and procedures to ensure continuous improvement.
- Overseeing and manage all business analysis for each entity - gross margin analysis, customer and product profitability, margin reporting and flash sales reporting
- Provision of support to preparation of Financial Accounts for the group and business units
- Support ad hoc business analysis and decision making requests ensuring they are accurately and professionally presented.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.