£45,000 - 55,000
ABPM as experts in financial recruitment have been appointed by a privately owned manufacturing business in Staffordshire to recruit a Financial Controller. This is a great opportunity for a qualified accountant who is looking to utilise their knowledge and experience gained in the manufacturing space and apply it to a business that will continue to challenge and build your skillset.
- Managing a small finance team
- Preparing financial reporting, P&L and the review of variances for a range of business units
- Interpret and present financial analysis and provide insights and recommendations
- Working closely with operational departments as a financial business partner
- Manage year-end accounting
- Oversee the production of budgets, monthly management accounts and forecasts
- Production of KPI reports including analysis
- Accurate costing of products
- Liaise with external auditors
- Ad hoc duties when required
- To have obtained an Accountancy Qualification - ACA/ACCA/ACMA
- Experience within the manufacturing industry
This is a great opportunity for a fully qualified accountant who is looking to be challenged and continue their growth. The successful candidate will have accounting experience within the manufacturing industry.
For further information please call 0115 9061 222, or email