Business Process Analyst - Payments
Great role working for an iconic entertainment brand for a payments and banking process business analyst who has extensive SAP experience. Due to a long term project that will focus on the centralisation and continual upgrade of systems surrounds the organisation’s payments and banking processes there is an additional need within the team for an experienced BA.
Working within an international team you will manage the relationships with stakeholders and end users throughout to ensure collaborative workstreams from different divisions are in place, allowing for the best service is provided to the business.
To be a suitable candidate you will need to be a highly motivated individual with extensive business process experience, predominantly using SAP. You will be highly motivated, be able to work independently, show initiative and be able to own the process and multiple projects. You will have excellent communication skills, being able to build strong working relationships and work independently.
In return you will work for a vibrant and interesting organisation who will facilitate you being a subject matter expert.
- Payment formats – Support and collaborate with the SAP Architect with specifications and requirements for the SAP Payments configuration
- Support the development of a global payments solution through SAP
- Be a leading expert for the Central Banking Solutions to include configuration, testing and roll-out
- Coordinate stakeholders with regards to SAP roll-out/upgrades
- Assist with the rationalisation of banking platforms
- Identify technical issues, document analysis and drive solutions
- Deal with any escalated issues in regards to the banking platform process
- Assist with the security management banking platforms;
- Work closely with the finance team to proactively identify possible enhancements, ensuring the payment process solution is designed and developed to support business needs/process.
- Proven Business Process Analysis experience with a strong knowledge of payment processes and bank file formats
- Thorough knowledge of SWIFT workflows'
- Solid finance exposure within a large/multi-national organisation
- Experience of designing end to end business process flows
- Solid relationship builder with the ability to manage multiple stakeholders expectations
- Ability to challenge, motivate and influence others
- Highly analytical with the ability to translate financial business process needs and present others
- Experience of BAM system implementation is a distinct advantage
- Able to work independently and to multiple deadlines
- Proactive, positive ‘can-do’ attitude.