Senior Financial Accountant
Fantastic opportunity for a qualified ACA/ACCA individual to join a successful start-up technology business based in the City. Incorporated just 18 months ago, the business has recently secured it’s second round of funding and now has ambitious plans to increase significantly in size and achieve even greater market share.
They are now seeking a qualified Financial Accountant to report to their Finance Director and assume responsibility for the monthly reporting and accounting of the business. This will include (but not be limited to):
- Monthly management accounts incorporating P&L, balance sheet, variance analysis and commentary
- Assisting with budgeting and forecasting
- Annual statutory accounts
- Reconciling the balance sheet and bank accounts
- Assisting with AP/ AR / CC as and when required (holiday cover etc)
- Ad-hoc analysis of costs, revenue, regional performance and advising the management team of areas for improvement
To be considered you must a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or equivalent) with experience working in a small business (T/O less than £20M).
Working for the Finance Director (top four trained) will provide a great opportunity to learn new skills and get involved in every detail of an exciting and fast growing business.