Analyst - Real Estate Finance
Analyst - Real Estate Finance. Our Client is a commercial and dynamic real estate financing company who are growing rapidly. They have more than doubled in the last year and are showing no signs of slowing down. As a result of this growth they are looking for a couple more Analysts to join their prestigious investment team.
The Role will be working very closely with the Senior Analysts and allow someone to get full deal exposure. Duties will include:
- Quantitative and qualitative appraisal of deals to establish whether they are worth pursuing.
- Working closely with the Investment Directors to establish the most appropriate research strategy for each assignment.
- Assisting in conducting financial analysis including cash flow modelling, carrying out asset valuation and preparing development appraisals.
- Assisting in writing and presenting final stage Credit Committee papers.
- Researching and providing market data on industry sectors and companies.
- Responsible for proofreading client financial reports.
- Attending briefing meetings and calls when appropriate.
The Person MUST have a bachelor's degree or equivalent, with 1-3 years in a property or finance/lending background. Exceptional Excel modelling skills are needed with the ability to create models from scratch. Other advantageous qualities are confidence, a proactive nature and good organisation skills. They should have attention to detail and be a natural people person. This is a quality opportunity to be involved with a rapidly growing company with an ambitious an entrepreneurial environment.
Follow us on Twitter and on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook