- The CFO will be a main board member and report to the Group MD
- The Norse Group is a diverse business with significant growth targets
About Our Client
Norse Group is a holding company, comprising of a Facilities Management provider, Norse Commercial Services, property consultancy NPS Group and care provider NorseCare. With a current combined turnover of c£310m they employ approximately 10,000 people. Norse Group is expanding through organic growth, new sector development, acquisition and by creating joint-venture opportunities.
Their mission is to strengthen local communities (across the UK) by providing a range of vital facilities management, property consultancy & care services which can help improve the lives of millions of people.
Working closely with the Group Managing Director, Board and Senior Management Team, the CFO will help to drive the continued growth and success of the Group. Key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring accurate and timely financial management information is presented to key stakeholders and shareholders, with is proactive to the business needs and can pre-empt both risk and opportunity
- Advise stakeholders on all financial matters - financial planning, budgeting, cash flow, investment priorities and policy matters
- Responsibility for delivery of the Group's periodical financial reports, forecasts for corporate strategies and plans in consultation with the Main Board to develop and implement strategies for maximising the Group's current finances
- Leadership and oversight of all treasury management issues
- Review all existing and proposed joint-venture and strategic alliances ensuring all financial projections and risks are clearly documented to allow informed commercial decision-making on the progress and future of the contract
- Lead and develop a finance team of circa 70, ensuring systems and processes are fit for purpose and efficient
- Create synergies in a change environment while driving efficiency and adding value
- Deputise for the Group Managing Director where required, as well as maintaining a presence in professional networks to provide an overview of current sector policies and developments
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be an established CFO within in a similarly diverse and service led organisation, preferably in a JV or partnership structure. Preferred sectors would be facilities management, property or waste. You will have previous experience of managing significant and complex change in a seamless and sensitive way across the areas of people, systems, processes and culture.
This role requires a strategic thinker with a delivery focused approach, who can embody the values of Norse Group; Quality, Innovation, Respect and Trust.
What's on Offer
A highly competitive salary and a main board position in a growth business.
Norse Group's vision is to support their people in delivering industry leading services by being an employer that - supports their growth & development; provides a safe working environment; recognises, celebrates and promotes their achievements; delivers on our promises to them
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents. All third party applications will be forwarded to Michael Page.
Ref Code: MPGW14029535Z