Finance Business Partner
Our well establish and continuously fast growing client, who has seen a strong performance to enable them to deliver an impressive rise in revenue, is seeking to recruit a commercial Finance Business Partner to join their marketing division. Your commercial input across the business will play an integral part in the ongoing strategy improvement across the progressive business.
As Finance Business Partner, you will be expected to build strong relationships with the wider business and gain an in depth knowledge of the strategy and position yourself to be a proactive thinker who is able to add value and make an impact.
Your duties will include
· Providing consistent, robust and quality functional financial advice to support forecasting activity and strategic decision making
· Collating and providing key functional/business data to support the production of effective and robust modelling activity and performance reports
· Creating, managing and reviewing financial and performance reports, producing user friendly outputs for a range of stakeholders
· Creating and delivering robust commentary and insight, detailing and explaining key business performance variance for all reporting activity
· Providing scenario planning and modelling performance against assumptions to test proposed and implemented recommendations
· Quality assessing analysis models to ensure each remain fit for purpose and is reflective of business needs and strategy
· Supporting the collation of business case investment, conducting post implementation reviews of projects
· Providing financial expertise into the KPI/budget setting process for their functional area
· Providing financial guidance and support to supplier commercial performance shortfalls
You will benefit from lots of opportunity for future career development and progression across this growing business. Supported by a competitive salary and benefits package while working with a fast paced senior management team.
By proceeding with this application, you are consenting to Rowan Recruitment Limited’s collection of your personal information and handling of that information. Rowan will not share your personal data with any third party without your prior consent. If at any time you want your personal information to be deleted, you simply need to notify us.