Our well establish and continuously fast growing client, who has seen a strong performance to enable them to deliver an impressive rise in revenue, is seeking to recruit a commercial FP&A Manager to expand their senior management team. Your commercial input across the business will play an integral part in the ongoing strengthening of the business from senior management level upwards.
As FP&A Manager you will build strong relationships with all stakeholders across the business and seek to implement a new and improved cash flow model, that will be rolled out across the business and to provide a clear visibility.
Your duties will include
- Providing 52-week cash flow forecasts
- Reviewing P&L input, ensuring accuracy of data capture
- Providing P&L outputs, challenging, analysing and evaluating to aid decision making
- Producing user friendly outputs for a range of stakeholders, providing insight into P&L performance
- Ensuring that forecast costs and benefits are realistic and robust
- Reviewing and overseeing business cases, ensuring costs and benefits are realistic and robust
- Engaging with key colleagues, identifying potential risks and issues to cost and benefits realisation
- Collating and reviewing change performance across the group, indentifying and challenging project overspend and underspend
This is an excellent opportunity to add value to a business and with a succession plan for your future career development. You will be working within an approachable and driven senior management team who are continuously looking to drive forward the business success.
By proceeding with this application, you are consenting to Rowan Recruitment Limited collection of your personal information and handling of that information. Rowan will not share your personal data with any third party without your prior consent. If at any time you want your personal information to be deleted, you simply need to notify us.