Solvency II Accountant
- Support in developing and enhancing the existing framework of financial controls and implement improvements.
- Support in the preparation and review of Solvency II quarterly and annual returns.
- Assist in the preparation of management reporting including quarterly financial results updates.
- Responsible for the preparation of local GAAP results on a quarterly basis for European branches of the Company.
- Recognised accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA, etc)
- SAP Accounting System
- Clear understanding of business processes and strategic goals
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team