Newly Qualified Accountant
Newly Qualified Accountant Role
£40,000 - £45,000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
This is an exciting opportunity to join a reputable financial services firm based in Redhill in Surrey. An opening has arisen for a Newly Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA) to join their active and vibrant team.
This is a great role for an individual wanting to step out of practice into a friendly and supportive environment with great progression prospects.
The successful Accountant will be responsible for a smooth running of the accounts function as a whole, assisting in month end, cash flow management, process improvement and various adhoc tasks as instructed by the Financial Controller.
Your skillset to succeed in this position must include advanced Excel and accountancy practice background and extensive management accounts production.
Key responsibilities of the Accountant role:
- Budget and forecasting
- Monthly sales ledger closing
- External audit assistance
- Adhering to accountancy standards
- Reviewing monthly reporting packs
- Adhoc project related tasks
Key requirements of the Accountant role:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA)
- 2 years experience within a practice role, ideally with financial services client base
- Strong Excel and accounts systems skills
- Team leadership qualities
- Able to work accurately in a fast paced environment
Salary and Benefits:
In addition to a competitive salary of £40,000 - £45,000, the successful Accountant will receive an excellent benefits package including generous pension contribution.
If you are interested in this Qualified Accountant position in Surrey then please click apply now for immediate consideration.