Group Financial Controller
Dartmouth have partnered exclusively with one of the fastest growing privately owned businesses in the UK having achieved over £1 billion in revenue within 5 years of inception. Having tripled in size in the past 2 years, the company is poised to expand their product offering further.
The company is now seeking a Group Financial Controller to further growth and support the CFO with the day to day running of the finance function.
- Manage day-to-day finance processes
- Consistently produce timely, accurate and relevant consolidated management information, variance analysis to forecasts, commentary and other information packs
- Oversee group cash flows
- Assist with forecasting and budgeting for the Group
- Ensure all monthly, quarterly and annual filings are completed in time including VAT returns, corporation tax, share options & payroll
- Deliver all internal and external financial reporting including year end audits, statutory accounts & country by country reporting
- Build productive internal and external relationships with Senior Leadership Team and external stakeholders
- Maintaining and enhancing current financial control framework across the business
- Proactively seek opportunities to enhance operational efficiency through best practice
- Project manage ERP and other accounting software implementations
- Assist leadership team with company wide growth projects
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience post ACA or ACCA qualified or equivalent
- Strong academic background
- Previous experience in high growth businesses
- Able to work with and communicate detailed financial information to non-finance teams
- Good communication skills and able to present to Senior Management
- Be part of a growing startup
- Personal Training budget per year, plus five working days to spend on professional or personal development.
- 33 days holiday a year and the option to buy up to 5 more.
- After a year, you can take an additional month of unpaid leave to travel, work on personal projects or simply to recharge and reboot.
- 12 weeks of full pay for maternity, paternity or adoption leave.
- Equity in the company