Finance Business Partner
Investigo are currently recruiting a Commercial Finance Manager role for a Retail / Wholesale business. Reporting into the Head of Commercial Finance this newly created role will help to increase profitability by providing value added analysis and insights on company performance.
- Prepare and communicate an international view of Sales and Profit, integrating the various countries business plans and forecasts
- Build, develop and maintain strong relationships within finance to become a key business partner, reviewing and challenging functional P&L's for sensibility and accuracy
- Work closely with the Merchandising Planning and Store Trading teams to produce an accurate sales forecast reflective of key events and trading conditions
- Prepare and deliver presentations to the Board of Directors
- Ensure all team outputs of the team are to a high standard whilst driving efficiencies to help the team concentrate on value added work
- Manage and develop a team ensuring that objectives are part of their coaching to help them realise their maximum potential
The successful candidate will have excellent academics and a minimum of three years post-qualification experience. They will have excellent forecasting experience and be able to influence decision making at a senior level. They will have the proven ability to know when to challenge information received from the wider finance function as well as their own team coupled with storytelling skills to ensure the correct message is received.