Finance MI Analyst
Venn Group is working with an established financial services business in the West Midlands to help recruit a Finance MI Analyst.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a Finance Analyst who holds experience in management information to join a financial services business. The role will enable you to develop your career and provide a steady and progressive route through the business.
Duties will include:
- Daily liaison with stakeholders (financial and non financial)
- Identifying opportunities and threats through reporting
- Suggesting improvement areas to stakeholders
- Providing analysis of large data sets along with commentary to support analysis
- Producing accurate reporting to enable stakeholders to make sound business decisions
- Plan, develop and implement data driven models
The successful candidate will hold the following experience:
- Strong IT skills including MS Excel (preferably up to VBA)
- Proven experience in continuous improvement
- Ability to gather information and provide analysis
- Experience of explaining complex management information to the business (financial and non finance teams)
- Using gathered information to produce forecast reports with commentary
- Experience guiding and mentoring more junior members of the team
If you meet the above criteria, and wish to apply for this position, please do so online, or to discuss further please call 0121 616 0660 asking for Melissa Aucott or Brennan Black.