Partner Financial are working with a multi-billion-pound, private equity backed global property business based in Central London, who are looking for a Finance Manager to support the FC. They are fast becoming the global leaders in the sector due to their service focus, driving both organic and acquisitive growth. The business continues to perform above market comparisons through acquisitions and by continuing investment in the company.
You will ultimately be responsible for the month end, quarter end and year end close, ensuring that all internal financial controls are adhered to. You will support the preparation of internal controllership reporting, regulatory and statutory reporting. A highly visible role, this position supports the Financial Controller in the provision of internal and external financial reporting, whilst maintaining financial control and integrity in line with the Controllership function.
This opportunity would suit a naturally talented individual who has the drive, ambition and potential to advance in a rapidly growing business.
Key responsibilities will be:
- Managing the month end, quarter end and year end close process
- Managing the revenue recognition process
- Reviewing monitor and sign off key balance sheet reconciliations and balance sheet movements
- Managing the statutory and regulatory accounts and audit process
- Review and oversight of treasury activities including cash flow reporting
- Managing the financial data integrity through the SOX control frameworks
- Identifying and recommend updates and improvements for current processes and accounting systems
- Business partnering with Legal, HR and Finance
- Providing ongoing support on accounting policies and procedures
- Communicating and liaising with shared service center
- Supporting tax submissions and VAT
- Ad-hoc projects as assigned by the Senior leadership team
The Ideal Candidate:
- A Qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA or ACCA)
- The ability to deliver with exceptional levels of accuracy, placing a high regard on achieving excellence
- Self-motivated, able to work under pressure and driven to succeed
Interested candidates should send their CV to Eliot Cairns, who will be contacting candidates with the closest match to the client’s selection criteria within ten days of application to arrange an initial meeting. If you have not heard from me within these timescales, thank you for your interest but please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.