3 days left
- Full Time
Our client is a leading sports technology business looking to appoint a best in class Financial Controller. This newly created role will be a key part of the organisation. This exciting technology platform serves a large audience within their market. The role will be part of the Head Office finance and operations business division supporting this rapidly growing business who are world class in innovations and technology.
You will be a key business partner, creating value by providing financial information and analysis to help facilitate the decision making at the operational and strategic level helping the business to implement actions that optimize financial performance, cash flow and drive continuous improvement in financial planning to achieve the business goals.
- Financial reporting and control facilitating a sustainable business growth.
- Provide quality analysis and financial modelling, cash flow, inventory, profit and revenue.
- Budgeting, forecasting, profit and loss at contract and project level.
- Manage cash flow forecasting and working capital requirement.
- Variance analysis across the relevant business drivers.
- Conduct regular reviews, highlight any risks and opportunities.
- Work across all month end closing activities.
- Work in partnership with the sales and operations team.
- Responsible for resolving financial related matters.
- Proactively communicate to the senior management team on business - critical issues.
- Work with all stakeholders to achieve consensus in decision making.
The ideal candidate will be tenacious, credible and have gravitas, be robust enough to thrive in a fast moving environment.
Apply for Financial Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly