3 days left
- Full Time
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a talented and driven Management Accountant to join an ambitious and highly successful Kent based group in a newly created, analytical role. The Management Accountant will work closely with the Finance Manager and Finance Director in a varied role, producing business critical analysis to support key decisions.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the budgeting and forecasting processes
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and supporting commentary
- KPI reporting and analysis
- Reviewing and analysing company performance and preparing key data
- Active involvement in the year end process and submission of VAT returns
The ideal candidate will be formally qualified or studying towards an accounting qualification (ACCA or CIMA) with a pro-active and analytical approach. Current experience of management accounts will also be essential, together with good problem-solving skills and drive and enthusiasm.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leading business in a newly created role with great career progression on offer.
Apply for Management Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly