Senior Client Accountant - Commercial 'Client side'
Senior Client Accountant - Commercial - OUR CLIENT is an integrated and vertical real estate platform that focus on UK real estate and who are well set to continue their growth and expansion plans. As a result of this, they have solely instructed us to recruit a Senior Client Accountant to join their internal management team.
THE ROLE: The successful candidate for the Senior Client Accountant role will be responsible for the following duties:
- Taking ownership and maintaining control of the accounts for a designated commercial real estate portfolio.
- Updating financial information on the database.
- Reconciling bank accounts.
- Raising charges and invoices (Periodic and adhoc).
- Posting receipts.
- Processing service charge budgets.
- Reconciling service charges and tenant recharges i. electricity.
- Adding new properties, leases, etc. onto the system and managing properties.
- Completing property handovers.
- Reporting VAT Returns, CIS and client accounts.
- Preparing completion statements.
- Calculating rent review calculations.
THE PERSON: The successful candidate MUST have several years' experience of all aspects of commercial property accounting and reporting with knowledge of Property systems such as QUBE/YARDI/TRAMPS and a good working knowledge of Excel. To apply, you must also possess strong attention to detail and be able to communicate well (both written/verbally) as there is a lot of liaison with internal and external stakeholders. This is an excellent opportunity to grow and develop within an expanding investor/management firm.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook