Interim Financial Controller - Media
A large media business in Central London is looking for a Interim Financial Controller to join their team for 3-6 months with the option to convert to permanent.
The business in going through an exciting transition period and is moving a number of international finance functions to London. This will be the main priority for the first 1-2 months of the contract.
Other Responsibilities include:
- Review and manage the International consolidation of management accounts, forecasts, budgets, cash flows, KPIs, working capital and balance sheet, intercompany, commentary, analysis on trends
- Review of weekly cash flows, planning and executing cash requirement throughout the group and reporting trends to the International CFO and Group Senior management.
- Be a key player in quarterly reporting to market, including analysis and board reports
- Challenging results, ensure best practice and group policy are being followed, while looking for commercial opportunities
- Identifying and escalate financial concerns and risk, while maintaining controls and governance.
- Proactive interaction with regional finance teams. The International authority on technical accounting; IFRS guidance, group policy and ensuring rigorous controls
- Develop strong business partnering relationships with global operational heads, working to drive efficiencies throughout the business
- Review and manage several holdings companies,
- Ad hoc projects and requests from senior management, banks and other lenders
- Fully qualified
- Experience moving a finance function from one location to another (ideally internationally)
- Experienced in group finance as part of a multi-national group
- Commercially aware with strong operational and business focus
- Media experience a plus