Finance Manager - ACA or ACCA Qualified
Ignata Finance have partnered with a hugely successful private equity backed organisation in central Brighton for the recruitment of a Finance Manager. Reporting to the Finance Director you will be responsible for managing a team as well as full ownership of the technical accounting duties. This is a superb organisation which will offer you a very relaxed working environment, yet fast paced and forever evolving job. You will be a qualified Accountant with experience of working within a practice and you will have managed/supervised a team of staff. This is an progressive opportunity which for the right candidate will progress to Financial Controller and further responsibilities.
Do to the nature of the role you will ideally match the following:
- A qualified accountant (ACCA/ACCA) ESSENTIAL
- Experience of IFRS/FRS 102 ESSENTIAL
- Able to produce a set of statutory accounts ESSENTIAL
- Experience of supervising a team DESIRABLE
- Responsible for the production of the statutory accounts.
- Managing a team of 3 staff.
- Maintain the balance sheet.
- Responsible for the year end process. This will include managing the audit process and relationships.
- Production of accounts under FRS 102.
- Responsible for VAT and Tax duties including corporation Tax.
- Maintain internal controls.
- Responsible for financial reporting.
- Oversee transactional accounting duties including credit control, purchase ledger and billings.
- Responsible for payroll duties including timesheet pay.
- Responsible for calculating WIP and revenue recognition.
- Support with any ad hoc projects.
- Act as a go to for all reporting related queries.