Income Team Leader
SF Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Credit Control Manager for a fantastic business on the outskirts of Derby on a temporary basis. This role will be responsible for the day to day management of the Credit Control Team in order to achieve all internal and external targets. This role will report directly into the Operations Manager.
Key responsibilities include:
- Maintenance and development of the existing Credit Control Team
- Ensure the team are equipped with the correct skills and support in order to succeed in the role
- Ensure the team maintains a professional approach when delivering client and customer needs
- Provide effective debt management, minimising the bad debt risk and achieving improvements yearly on collection rates
- Negotiate with debtors, authorising if necessary extended credit limits
- Reviewing, improving and developing systems for the collection and administration of debt, ensuring that systems are aligned effectively
- Managing the Customer Service Team
- Taking the lead on the delivery and co-ordination of training and presentations relating to debt management
- Working alongside colleagues across other departments to ensure effective delivery of new projects.
Previous experience within Credit Control, including a solid knowledge of Credit Management techniques and practices is vital, as is a proven track record in achieving pre-set Credit Control targets, while maintaining strong Commercial relationships. The ability to manage a flexible team in a dynamic environment is also a must, as is a strong knowledge of financial and administrative systems
Benefits include a competitive salary and on-site parking. My client is looking for someone to start immediately so please only apply for this role if you've available for an immediate start