Finance Director – East Midlands
My client is a residential development company who is looking for a hands on Finance Director to support the Managing Director and operational teams supported by a shared service centre.
You will have experience, or the capability, of operating as stand-alone finance, involved in all aspects of finance, strategy and delivery. The position has no direct reports.
Duties will include:
- Oversee all aspects of financial information preparation including flash forecasts, KPI’s, statutory audit and monthly management information.
- Prepare, review and report on management accounts against budgets and forecasts, discussing variances.
- Prepare and report on annual accounts in statutory format. Prepare annual packs in accordance with auditors requirements.
- Prepare weekly and monthly cash reconciliations and forecasts to monitor control within the business.
- Responsible for all aspects of tax within the business unit including CIS, VAT, Corporation Tax.
- Annual budget preparation.
- Early input into land acquisitions in advance of final sign off including Finance Director’s report.
- Review land strategy with the region assisting with viability, cashflow, margin and ROCE.
- Other ad hoc duties
- You will be a fully qualified, hands on accountant with the capability of influencing a large region remotely. Due to the detailed nature of the role, you must have outstanding time management skills and the ability to prioritise tasks accordingly.
C.£90,000 plus outstanding bonus potential, car and benefits.
Daniel Bolton, Director on 0207 970 9790 or email email@example.com