Group Reporting Manager
About the role:
Kindred is one of the world's largest online gaming businesses with 11 brands which in turn serve over 21 million customers globally. We are expanding our group financial reporting team and are looking for a group reporting manager to join the corporate function. You will be a key asset in our team, supporting the head of financial reporting and the senior reporting manager in process improvements and other finance related projects driven by the growth of the business. You will be working closely with key internal stakeholders (i.e. local financial controllers from various jurisdictions, the business finance team and investor relations manager) and liaise with our group auditors. This is an exciting and challenging role that requires strong IFRS background, great communication skills and resilience.
What you will be doing?
- Coordinate the monthly and quarterly closing process and production of the consolidated financial statements
- Detailed monthly review of significant subsidiaries liaising with local Financial Controllers
- Monthly analysis of group numbers and production of the Board pack and commentary
- Produce quarterly reports and analysis for the CEO for the quarterly announcements
- Produce the back half of the Annual Report
- Liaise with and provide support to the Investor Relations team in respect of the production of the Annual Report
- Manage the audit process with our statutory auditors and support preparing key deliverables for the Audit Committee
- Be involved in M&A activities: purchase price allocation exercise, integration of the acquired company into our consolidation & support the integration of the acquired company into the ERP system
- Be an IFRS technical expert, involved in the accounting treatment of the judgmental/technicallycomplex areas that impact the Group numbers (i.e. impairment, shared based payment, intangible assets)
- Provide technical advice and guidance to our local finance teams.
- Supervise the accounting of some group companies
- Produce the Group accounting manual and group policies
- Support the review of group processes and the implementation of incremental or more substantial changes to gain efficiency
- Be involved in the implementation of any new accounting standards
- Be involved in the implementation of the new consolidation system and, in the near future, a new ERP system
- Oversee the preparation of certain subsidiary statutory financial statements and be involved in the review of statutory financial statements for other group subsidiaries.
How will success be measured in the role?
- Regular performance reviews with your line manager
- Acting in line with Kindred Group values
- Successful completion of all relevant training and other compliance activities that support Kindred's sustainable and responsible growth
What you have done?
- Relevant professional qualification, such as ACA (or similar) with 4+ year PQE
- Strong and up to date knowledge of IFRS essential
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent analytical skills and a keen eye for detail
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Proactive and keen to drive change
- Exposure to listed companies an advantage
Click on the "Apply Now" button and complete the short web form. Please add a covering letter in English to let us know your motivation for applying and your salary expectation. Our Talent Acquisition team will be in touch soon.