Finance and Office Manager
The London Center for The College of Global Studies is seeking to appoint a Finance Manager.
Approximately 700 - 800 US students participate each year on Arcadia’s Programmes through the London Center. The Finance and Office Manager holds primary responsibility for the financial operation and record keeping of the Center, working within the Center’s senior team. This position reports to the Director of Operations and has strong connections with the College’s finance team in the US.
- Review, process and record all local invoices, financial transactions and payments within a certain monetary value to ensure the smooth running of the London Center.
- Liaise with partner institutions regarding payments and refunds and reconcile accounts.
- Liaise with Finance Office in Glenside particularly in relation to invoices, payments, payroll, month-end and year-end cycles.
- Administer monthly payroll, calculating/reviewing gross pay, liaising with payroll agents, reviewing and processing salary payments.
- Administer the centres pension scheme.
- Supervise and manage the Facilities and IT Support Assistant thereby overseeing the facilities management of the Center