1 day left
- Full Time
Our PE backed client is a specialist business solutions provider, that is on track to deliver c. £30 million of turnover for the current financial year. The business is people centric and focuses on engagement and positive wellbeing for employees resulting in staff longevity.
Due the business’s rapid expansion there is a requirement to increase the finance function. Our client is therefore looking to recruit an ambitious and high calibre Management Accountant.
This exciting and varied role will report directly into the newly appointed Chief Financial Officer, whom is looking for a dynamic and career driven Management Accountant.
Key responsibilities include:
- Work alongside the CFO and existing Management Accountant in further developing the finance function output and reporting.
- Preparation of high-quality monthly management accounts for review by the CFO.
- Support the annual budgeting and regular reforecasting processes.
- Gaining exposure to all aspects of statutory and year end reporting, liaison with external auditors.
- Supporting the wider business through the interpretation and analysis of commercial KPI’s.
- Part or fully qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA, or ACA).
- Ability to communicate to a very high standard across the entire organisation.
- Demonstrate a broad range of experience within an accounting function.
- Strong attention to detail skills
In return the successful candidate will benefit from an excellent career enhancement and working environment, with an onsite café and gym and a broad range of benefits including an employee incentive plan after a qualifying period.
Apply for Management Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly