1 day left
- Full Time
Your new company
This large Lloyds of London Insurance broker has offices based around the country. Specialising in global risk management they are one of the market leaders in this space.
Your new role
This role will be joining the FP&A team and will be reporting into the FP&A Manager and will involve working closely along side business partners who you will be providing revenue analysis for. The role will involve:
- Monthly variance analysis- (passed on to business partners)
- Build reporting and help identify areas of growth for the business
- Responsible for consolidation and upload of revenue for budget and forecast
- Provide regular revenue reporting for the business
- Ad-hoc analysis for business partners outside of month end reporting
- Identify trends and themes to ad-hoc requests and create reporting to systematise and make trends more efficient.
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be an active ACA/ACCA/CIMA studier with an analytical nature. You will have strong excel skills, good time management and excellent communication skills.
What you'll get in return
This role will offer you great career progression, a competitive salary, a study support package and a 10% discretionary bonus
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Revenue Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly