Financial Accountant | Luxury Fashion Retailer | Contract
1 day left
- Full Time
Financial Accountant | Luxury Fashion Retailer | Contract | SW London
Harmonic are excited to be working with a luxury fashion retailer. They have a fast-paced environment full of driven and passionate people. This company are looking to hire a Financial Accountant on an initial contract with the potential to go permanent in the long term. This is an opportunity to have real impact on the business and gain experience working within a well known fashion brand.
- Month end duties
- Preparation of the MI pack and ensure the rest of the team is producing accurate information to be used within the pack
- Preparation of statutory accounts
- Submission and preparation of VAT returns/ responsible for tax
- Management and maintenance of the system and projects relating to this
- Process Improvement and ad-hoc projects to support business growth
- Experience in a retail environment
- Qualified or part qualified CIMA/ACCA/ACA
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communicator
- Ability to engage with Senior stakeholders
- Enthusiastic, highly motivated and ambitious
Please get in touch at or give me a call on 0203 773 3530.
Please feel free to circulate this with any friends or contacts that may be interested.
Follow us on Twitter: @HarmonicGroupHQ
Apply for Financial Accountant | Luxury Fashion Retailer | Contract
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly