Senior Commercial Finance Manager
1 day left
- Full Time
My client, a hugely successful organisation based in Brighton, are looking for a Senior Business Partner to manage the FP&A activity for a considerably successful part of the business with ambitious growth plans.
As Deputy to the Commercial Finance Director, this role forms an important part of the firm’s succession planning, with clear scope for progression. You’ll have extensive opportunities to impact business growth by supporting and influencing a matrix of successful stakeholders to drive forward a market with enormous potential. Your responsibilities will include support for any M&A activity and setting up new operations. Of primary importance in this role is how you coach, mentor and lead the team of FP&A staff, who are highly valued within the firm.
- Supporting the Leadership of the overall Commercial Finance team, managing and developing a team of FP&A staff
- Driving continuous Improvement across the Commercial team with the Commercial Finance Director
- Lead the annual planning and budget process as well as rolling forecasts inclusive of volumes, revenue & costs
- Present quarterly business reviews and new business proposals to CFO, CEO, Finance Director and Managing Director using models to determine financial viability.
- Act as key contact for the new business leaders and operational heads with financial support and advice.
- Be a valued partner for the Divisional Managing Director and Senior Management Team in the strategic decision-making process
- You’ll be a qualified accountant, preferably from a Top 4 Audit Firm
- You’ll be an experienced business partner with a stable permanent career
- You’ll bring clear evidence of significantly impacting a business with value-add, improving EBITDA, cost reduction and business growth
- With excellent relationship building skills, you’ll be successful at collaborating with senior stakeholders and challenging the status quo diplomatically and effectively. Your communication style allows you to engage with an audience, giving fluid narrative to data and numbers. You’ll be an experienced and respected senior leader, with a track record of successfully coaching and mentoring staff
The reward and benefits -
- Base salary of £85-90,000 per annum
- 10% discretionary bonus
- 25 days’ holiday
- Pension scheme, season ticket loans, cycle to work scheme, Wellbeing centre, subsidised canteen and much more
Apply for Senior Commercial Finance Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly