1 day left
- Full Time
My client, a hugely successful and vibrant company based in Brighton, seeks a Treasury Manager to join their growing finance team.
This newly formed role will report into the Head of Finance and act as Business Partner to senior stakeholders to manage the Modelling, Forecasting and Monitoring of cashflow and working capital across the group, as well as holding responsibility for the group’s FX and interest rate risk management and banking relationships.
Key Responsibilities include
- Provide financial analysis, insight and understanding on the drivers of the group’s cashflow
- Maintain and manage the group’s short term and long term cashflow forecasting models
- Providing narrative and insight to the business, shareholders and the banks
- FX hedging strategy and deal execution
- Provide risk and opportunity analysis on the cash position.
- It's essential that you are highly analytical & numerate with excellent communication skills - postive energy, flexibility and enthusiasm will suit the firm's culture well.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel
- ACCA/CIMA Qualified or Finalist
- It's essentail to have at least 2 years experience in a Cash analyst or Cash Management role.
Apply for Treasury Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly