1 day left
- Full Time
Gleeson Recruitment Group are working exclusively to recruit a highly commercial and ambitious FP&A Manager for a business that's success is founded on service excellence. This role is based in Warwick and has become available due to an internal promotion. The successful candidate will work closely with the FD and CFO and also the senior management team and therefore gravitas is key! You will be the "go to" person for all things commercial and will be able to make the role your own and add real value from the get go.
The successful FP&A Manager will be responsible for driving internal and external insight to ensure the business is keeping pace with its competitors. You will be expected to dramatically improve the quality of the forecasting and management information. This is a senior position within the finance team and will see you working closely with operational managers to understand, analyse and model business growth and evaluate areas for improvement across all areas of the business.
The role of FP&A Manager is seen as a key development position within the business and will suit someone who is looking for an FD position in the future.
The successful FP&A Manager will be working for a growing, innovative company who operate internationally and offer a good working environment. They have a supportive culture and offer genuine flexible working in an adult setting where people are encouraged to reach their full potential. The successful candidate will have a proactive nature and the ability to engage credibly at senior level.
You will lead business planning and analysis and provide insight into underlying trends and performance improvement opportunities. Participate as a key member of the finance team - influencing decision making and strategic priorities.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Develop, implement and maintain an effective planning and analysis capability that will provide senior management with appropriate analytical tools to establish targets and measure performance of the business
- Communicate financial and operational performance, analyse trends and identify implications and engage with business teams to drive corresponding actions
- Develop and execute processes to allow for routine analytical reviews of company financial and operational performance
- Lead the strategic aspects of the annual operating plan and budget process for the company
- Manage the strategic business planning process and lead scenario modelling efforts for the development and growth of the business
- Coordinate the capital spending review process for the company and liaise closely with operational areas and the wider finance team to develop and evaluate business cases
- Prepare presentations in support of senior management, board and shareholder meetings
- Monitor competitive dynamics of the sector and key competitors and provide impactful analysis and insights to support the senior management team in having a robust external perspective
- Manage the business planning and financial reporting analysts, role-model the cultural values of the business to drive a high performing and cohesive team
As the successful FP&A Manager you will be:
- A fully qualified accountant with significant business partnering and FP&A background
- Strong communication skills with a high level of professionalism
- Proactive approach to problem solving
- Strong focus on quality and attention to detail
- Strong Excel modelling skills
- Ability to engage with both finance and operations at a senior level.
The Benefits Package
The following benefits package is available to the successful FP&A Manager:
- Base salary £70k / £80k
- Career progression
- Genuine flexible working
Apply for FP&A Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly